Skillet Beef and Green Beans
Enjoy dinner tonight with this 45 minute beef and green beans skillet dish made using Green Giant® Green Beans.
4 In small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; blend well. Add beef mixture, cornstarch mixture and parsley to vegetables; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 lb. boneless beef top round steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups sliced new red potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Skillet Beef and Green Beans
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling Southern classic....
Seasoned pork neck bones are simmered with lima beans in this tasty and filling ... Southern Style Neck Bones Recipe Seasoned pork neck bones are baked ...