Apple Pie Baked in a Bag
Apple pie with a cookie-like crust that is baked in a brown bag.
Place the flour, sugar, salt, and butter together in a food processor; pulse until dough crumbles into pea-sized pieces. Add water, and briefly pulse again, keeping the dough crumbly. Transfer...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup cold, unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup ice water
- 5 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter, cut into pieces
Related recipes like Apple Pie Baked in a Bag
Green chiles and jalapeno peppers spice up this spin on the classic party dip....
Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip. ... Tip; Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier.
These ground pork burgers with apple and bell pepper are given an Asian flair with teriyaki sauce an...
These ground pork burgers with apple and bell pepper are given an Asian ... Tuna Confetti Salad Recipe There are lots of diced veggies that give this salad its ...
Homemade poppy seed filling is rolled up inside a buttery yeast dough and baked until golden brown. ...
Homemade poppy seed filling is rolled up inside a buttery yeast dough and baked ... Mini Cherry Cheesecakes Recipe Cute mini cheesecakes topped with red ...