Apple Cream Cheese Crunch Bars
Apple pie filling is the key to making these easy and delicious cheesecake bars.
4 Bake 32 to 35 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and filling is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate 2 hours. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Drizzle each with maple syrup. Cover...
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 can (20 oz) apple pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Nature Valley™ oats 'n honey crunchy granola bars (about 4 pouches)
- 1/2 cup real maple syrup
Related recipes like Apple Cream Cheese Crunch Bars
Caprese salad with an easy dressing gets an extra nutty richness from cubes of avocado....
This recipe is a simple way to prepare chicken and rice by baking them together with prepared cream ...
This recipe is a simple way to prepare chicken and rice by baking them together with prepared cream of chicken soup and cheese. ... 2. 127. 76 · Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe You can do all the prep work the night ...