Wheat Bread in Resealable Bag
Include the kids in this fun bread-in-a-bag recipe. Seal the flour, yeast, water, and oil in a bag and squeeze to make dough for a loaf of bread everyone can be proud of.
Grease a bread loaf pan. Mix 1 cup all-purpose flour, yeast, milk powder, sugar, and salt together in a large resealable plastic bag. Add hot water and oil; seal bag and squeeze to mix. Add...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, or more if needed