Chicken & Brussels Sprouts Salad
My mom made the best salads, and that's where my love for them started. I’ve turned her side salads into awesome meals with protein, veggies, nuts and cranberries. —Lindsay Tanner, Cathedral...
Directions In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts and shallots; cook and stir until browned and tender, 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with salt; drizzle with balsamic...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 20 fresh Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 skinned rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 cups torn romaine
- 2/3 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup pistachios, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Fresh goat cheese, optional
Related recipes like Chicken & Brussels Sprouts Salad
The chicory gives a bitter contrast to the richness of the cheese in this sophisticated salad recipe...
Also known as endive, chicory is a forced crop, grown in complete darkness, which accounts for… ... Recipe from Good Food magazine, January 2010 ... Shaved pear, cheese & bresaola salad. 5 ... Griddled pear & blue cheese salad. 5 ... Roasted grape, carrot & wild rice salad with balsamic maple dressing .... vinaigrette ...