A tangy lemon filling chock-full of berry slices is tucked inside these tender puffs. 'My husband is impressed with their great taste and appearance. I like how easy the puffs are to make,' pens Janice Mitchell from Aurora, Colorado.
In a saucepan, bring water and butter to a boil. Add flour all at once, stirring until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well...
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1/4 teaspoon butter flavored extract
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
Related recipes like Strawberry
"Spring is finally upon us and what better way to celebrate with a little sweet that looks like it w...
Here a jeweled toned strawberry is transformed into a blooming rose with a few simple knife cuts. It rests on a tangy cream cheese filling that cozies up to a butter and tart lemon poppyseed cookie." .... Caramelized Maple Apple Pie with Cand.