Creamy Banana Mandarin Pie
Bananas and mandarin oranges are beautifully arranged in this light and creamy tropical pie.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND(R) until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Slice 2 bananas and dip in lemon juice and drain. Line bottom...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium bananas, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, well drained and divided
Related recipes like Creamy Banana Mandarin Pie
A rich and creamy chilled dessert from my mother. Includes crunchy nuts, a silky cream cheese layer,...
A rich and creamy chilled dessert from my mother. Includes crunchy nuts, a silky cream ... 187. Dirt Cake II Recipe Kids love dirt. Can be made in a large flower ...
This is the best. Your guests will go mad and want the recipe. Please give it to them. Consisting of...
Consisting of spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise and plenty of cheese, it bakes in the oven ... Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip.
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celer...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt in your mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.