Slow-Cooker Hungarian Beef Stew
Caraway seeds and paprika lend an Eastern European flavor to a satisfying stew loaded with meat and veggies.
3 Stir in peas and sour cream. Cover and cook on Low heat setting about 15 minutes or until peas are tender.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 6 unpeeled new potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions (from 1-pound bag), thawed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon peppered seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 3/4 cups Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet peas (from 1-pound bag), thawed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Hungarian Beef Stew
Honeycomb tripe and strips of bacon are cooked with aromatics, chopped carrots and potato in this so...
I have never cared for tripe, myself, and I have always substituted chicken, beef, turkey, sausage or even ham .... HERDEZ® Roasted Pasilla Pepper Chili.
"Smoked pork shanks slow cooked with Swanson® Chicken Broth, vegetables and herbs. The seasoned veg...
... tomatoes with spices, herbs and veggies are served with a smooth, savory sweet potato gravy. ... "Smoked pork shanks slow cooked with Swanson® Chicken Broth, vegetables and herbs. .... Wild Rice and Roasted Peanut Holiday Dressing.