Chicken Saltimbocca with Mushroom Sauce
“I created this recipe to capture the flavors of saltimbocca, but without all the fat and sodium. With the addition of beans, it becomes a one-dish meal. We really enjoy it.” Virginia Anthony...
Directions In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage or 3 teaspoons dried sage leaves, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained, divided
- 1/4 cup water
Related recipes like Chicken Saltimbocca with Mushroom Sauce
Get Dave Lieberman's Chicken Quesadillas with Serrano Chiles and White Cheddar Recipe from Food Netw...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow New Orleans Coleslaw recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Get this all star, easy to follow New Orleans Coleslaw recipe from Nigella Lawson. ... a cup of additional vinegar and added about 1/8 1/4 cups worth of chipotle hot sauce. ... I love the scallions in it and the pecans add such a nice crunch to it. ... a little more maple syrup (taste as you go) and I also added more grated carrot.
Get Paula Deen's Crispy Fried Tacos with Salsa Verde Recipe from Food Network...
Rinse chicken breast in cold water and add to a large pot. Cover with water and add 4 smashed garlic cloves and 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring to a boil over ...