Baked Veal Milanese
Breaded veal cutlets flavored with savory Romano cheese are baked, then topped with arugula, golden raisins, and a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a light main dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Whisk egg, lemon juice, and milk in a small bowl. Place flour in a separate shallow bowl; mix Italian crumbs, pecorino Romano cheese, and adobo...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) thinly-sliced veal cutlets
- 1 1/2 cups arugula, divided
- 4 tablespoons golden raisins, divided
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
Related recipes like Baked Veal Milanese
These spicy baked wontons are filled with chicken, jalapeno cream cheese, and Borden(R) Cheddar and ...
These were good. I too have fixed them on the grill. I baked them in the oven tonight, but had to ...
Sep 19, 2006 These were good. I too have fixed them on the grill. I baked them in the oven tonight, but had to do them at 350.(had something else already ...