Chicken and Brie Sandwiches with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
French bread is piled high with balsamic-coated spinach, roasted tomatoes, grilled chicken, and melted Brie cheese in these huge sandwiches.
Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish. Coat with Italian dressing. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat....
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 36 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing, or to taste
- 3 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
Related recipes like Chicken and Brie Sandwiches with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Get Chicken Gravy and Meatballs with Multigrain Spaghetti Recipe from Food Network...
Get Chicken Gravy and Meatballs with Multigrain Spaghetti Recipe from Food Network. ... Loosely shape ground chicken mixture into meatballs no bigger than the inside palm of your hand. Should yield about 12 ... Chicken Marsala Meatballs.
Get Chicken Pisano Recipe from Food Network...
4 (3 to 4 ounce) Italian sausage links ... Wash and peel the potatoes, then quarter and slice the quarters into 1/4 inch sections, producing triangle shaped pieces. ... Once the sausage is browned, add the chicken, and brown it on all sides, about 5 to .... Breakfast Polenta, Morning Couscous and Other New School Porridge ...
This layered sandwich, a favourite of gastro-pubs across the country, makes a tasty meal for one...
Add the chicken or turkey, bacon, then lettuce. Finish with the final slice of bread and cut into quarters. Secure with cocktail sticks and serve with crisps, if you like ...