Taco Salad with Roasted Corn and Pico de Gallo
This Mexican-accented salad, with its layers of lettuce, spicy ground beef, colorful vegetables and crunchy chips, looks elaborate-but assembly is fast. For a change of pace, substitute 2 cups of chopped cooked chicken for the beef.
Heat oven to 450 degrees F. In baking pan with sides, toss together corn, oil and 2 teaspoons taco seasoning. Spread corn in single layer on baking pan and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3/4 cup Market Pantry™ Canned Sweet Corn Kernels, drained
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons Archer Farms™ Taco Seasoning
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cuts™ Diced Onions
- 1/4 cup Archer Farms™ Taco Seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Archer Farms™ Romaine Lettuce
- 3/4 cup Market Pantry™ Canned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Fresh Cuts™ Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup Market Pantry™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend
- 4 cups Archer Farms™ Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
- Archer Farms™ Refrigerated Southwestern Ranch Dressing
Related recipes like Taco Salad with Roasted Corn and Pico de Gallo
Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean-tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refre...
Arugula Asparagus Salad. Sometimes you just crave a fresh, crunchy, clean tasting side dish. You'll love this colorful, refreshing salad so much, you might just ...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celer...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt in your mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.