Slow-Cooker Texas Chuck Wagon Chili
Hearty appetites will be satisfied when served bowls brimming with spicy, Southwestern-style chili.
4 Stir in bell peppers. Increase heat setting to High. Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until bell peppers are hot. Serve with cheese.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 4 large onions, cut into eighths
- 4 to 4 1/2 pounds fresh beef brisket (not corned beef), trimmed of fat and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 4 dried ancho chiles, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 cups Progresso™ beef flavored broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 2 large yellow, red or green bell peppers, cut into 2 1/2-inch strips
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Texas Chuck Wagon Chili
A definite crowd pleaser, and not too spicy for those who usually shy away from chili or salsa dips....
A definite crowd pleaser, and not too spicy for those who usually shy away from chili or salsa dips. Served with tortilla chips. Best served warm, but still retains a ...
"Legend has it that the Sloppy Joe was first created in Sioux City, Iowa in 1930 by a cook named Joe...
Tangy, sweet and savory, this Iowa sloppy joe dip with seasoned beef and Cheddar ... Cincinnati Chili Dip Recipe This warm dip inspired by Cincinnati chili ...
A cheesy, spicy hot sausage and salsa dip stays warm in the slow cooker. It's perfect for watching t...
A cheesy, spicy hot sausage and salsa dip stays warm in the slow cooker. ... "I make this every year for my Big Game parties and everyone raves over it. You can ...
"Oregon has more breweries per capita than any other state. As a result, it's no surprise this Orego...
Gradually whisk in cheeses until melted and smooth. Transfer cheese mixture to warm fondue pot or slow cooker to keep warm, if desired. You might also like.