Sunny's Easy as 1-2-3 Pizza
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sunny's Easy as 1-2-3 Pizza recipe from Sunny Anderson
Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.For the dough: In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add the flour, yogurt and seasoning blend and mix until combined and tacky. Scrape off...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 cups self-rising flour, plus more for rolling
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 heaping tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 1 cup pizza sauce, BBQ sauce, pesto or Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3 toppings such as pepperoni, cooked sausage, garlic, onions and peppers, chopped rotisserie chicken, ham, pineapple, olives, etc.