Creamy Potatoes and Pork Chops
Treat your family to creamy potatoes and pork chops made using Frozen Sweet Peas - a scrumptious dinner.
3 Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes and pork chops are tender.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, trimmed of fat
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1 lb. 4-oz.) pkg. refrigerated new potato wedges with skins
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
Related recipes like Creamy Potatoes and Pork Chops
Get Pork Roast with Cumin-Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less tha...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less than half an hour! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a ...