Halloween Witch Hats
Kids of all ages love finding the cake inside these cute cones. They're great for class parties. —Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
Directions Cover the top of a 10-in. fluted tube pan with a double layer of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Using a skewer or paring knife, poke 12 holes in the foil, making one hole in the center...
- Yield: 35 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 2/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 24 ice cream sugar cones
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting
- 24 chocolate wafers
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 1/4 teaspoon orange paste food coloring
- 12 green apple Jolly Rancher Chews, halved
- Purple nonpareils
Related recipes like Halloween Witch Hats
Get Mushroom Consomme with Morels and Pastry...
This simple recipe for cookie dough can be adapted to suit your tastes- experiment with different sh...
Chocolate gingerbread advent calendar. 5 .... We added chocolate powder and cut them into bat and witches hat shapes for halloween and decorated them with ...