Christmas Tree Cookies
Dessert ready in an hour! You'll love these Christmas tree shaped cookies topped with candy sprinkles.
4 Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon green crème de menthe liqueur or crème de menthe syrup
- 2 drops green food color
- Decorating bag fitted with small writing tip
- 1 roll (18 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- Candy sprinkles or miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
Related recipes like Christmas Tree Cookies
Delicate melt in your mouth almond coconut cookie. Baker's ammonia (ammonium bicarbonate) is also kn...
Swedish Angel Crisps Recipe This recipe came from my great ... 7. Swedish Rye Cookies Recipe This cookie has been hung on the family Christmas tree for ...