Baked Bean Burritos
This is a great supper that families love. Chipotles in adobo are smoked jalapenos in a spicy sauce, and they are found in cans in the specialty or Mexican section of the supermarket.
In a large saucepan, heat the beans, chipotles and cumin over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until simmering. Stir in the green onions and chopped cilantro; continue to simmer 2 minutes....
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chilies with some of the adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- Prepared salsa and guacamole (optional)
- 4 sprigs cilantro sprigs (optional)
Related recipes like Baked Bean Burritos
Green chiles and jalapeno peppers spice up this spin on the classic party dip....
Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip. ... Tip; Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier.
Homemade poppy seed filling is rolled up inside a buttery yeast dough and baked until golden brown. ...
Homemade poppy seed filling is rolled up inside a buttery yeast dough and baked ... Mini Cherry Cheesecakes Recipe Cute mini cheesecakes topped with red ...