Tasty Thai Shrimp Flatbread Squares
Tiny Thai-inspired pizza bites make this appetizer recipe both unique and tasty, featuring shrimp, bell pepper, onion and mango atop easy refrigerated pizza crust. From Jasmin Baron, Bake-Off® Monthly Challenge.
4 Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro. Cut into 24 squares. Serve warm.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 48 uncooked small shrimp (about 1 lb), peeled (tail shells removed), deveined
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce (from 11.5-oz bottle)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup julienne (matchstick-cut) carrots (1 1/2x1/4x1/4 inch)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced ripe mango
- 2/3 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Related recipes like Tasty Thai Shrimp Flatbread Squares
When you are pressed for time but need a hearty meal try this simple saute of ground beef, celery, o...
American Chop Suey II Recipe This is an old family recipe. ... Pork Chop Suey Recipe This is a very easy, tasty recipe. .... The Best Parmesan Chicken Bake.