Chicken Penne Florentine Bake
Chicken breast chunks bake with spinach in a light and creamy sauce with multi-grain penne pasta in a quick and flavorful weeknight meal.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, toss chicken with flour. Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 ounces PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Related recipes like Chicken Penne Florentine Bake
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and slow cooked with Russian d...
Chicken thighs turn tender and delicious when wrapped in smokey bacon and ... "This recipe is a delicious mixture of tender chicken, smokey bacon and sweet Russian dressing. ..... High praise from him! ;) I had made bacon for breakfast so I used the bacon grease to brown the chicken in. ... My boyfriend absolutely loved it.