Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie
Yum! exclaimed our tasting panel over this delectable treat submitted by Lisieux Bauman of Cheektowaga, New York.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into pastry shell. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shell, baked
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
Related recipes like Cream Cheese Blueberry Pie
My easy coconut ice cream is packed with cookie chunks, toasted coconut and a caramel swirl. What a ...
My easy coconut ice cream is packed with cookie chunks, toasted coconut and a caramel swirl. What a way to enjoy the flavor of one of our favorite Girl Scout ...