Chipotle Chicken Taco Salads
Try this twist on a taco salad using chipotles en adobo. It is a fabulous salad which will definitely get added to your family dinner rotation.
2 Divide lettuce among 6 dinner plates. Top each with chicken, tomatoes, avocado and corn. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with red onion. Serve with or sprinkle with broken or crushed taco shells.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can)
- 1 bag (9 oz) leafy green romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 medium ripe avocado, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup canned whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 cup bite-size pieces thinly sliced red onion
- 6 Old El Paso™ taco shells (from 4.6-oz box), broken into large pieces or crushed
Related recipes like Chipotle Chicken Taco Salads
A low-fat spicy chicken one-pot with peppers, tomatoes and fresh red chillies - three of your five-a...
Peri peri chicken pilaf. By Chelsie Collins. Recipe Rating Static. 1; 2; 3; 4; 5. (2 ratings) ... Sweetly spiced rabbit pilaf. 0. (0 ratings). Sweetly spiced rabbit pilaf ...