Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
A smoked salmon cream cheese mixture is baked in a springform pan just like a cheesecake and served at room temperature.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter an 8 inch springform pan. Mix 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese with the breadcrumbs. Sprinkle this mixture into the pan; turn and...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 28 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 egg
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
Salmon fillets are marinated in an Asian inspired sweet and spicy marinade before grilling....
Salmon fillets are marinated in an Asian inspired sweet and spicy marinade before grilling. ... Asian Salmon. 570. Slammin' Salmon Recipe This easy grilled salmon dish is packed full of Asian flavors ... Read all reviews 281. profile image.