Linguine with Spicy Chicken Sauce
Re-create a fabulous restaurant-style pasta dinner at home.
4 Add linguine and 1/4 cup of the cheese to mixture in skillet; toss until linguine is evenly coated. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 red jalapeño chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium red or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1x1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 cup dry red wine or Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Linguine with Spicy Chicken Sauce
chicken breast, about 1 1/2 lbs. (pound to 1/2 inch thickness). Chicken Parmesan. Welcome to Real Food by Dad, where I create and share easy to make, ...
Try this delicious Mexican street corn-inspired topping, ready in a few minutes with only a few ingr...
1: pouch (20 oz) Progresso™ Southwest Style white chicken chili with beans. 1: ear fresh sweet corn, husks removed. Cooking spray. 1/4: cup crumbled queso ...
These little dumplings are made of seasoned ground beef or ground lamb wrapped in a homemade egg pas...
These little dumplings are made of seasoned ground beef or ground lamb wrapped in a ... See how to make simple, soul satisfying chicken and dumplings.