Roasted Sweet Potato and Onion Salad
My family’s love of potato salad and sweet potatoes led to this combination recipe that I serve on holidays. The maple syrup in the vinaigrette lends a pleasant hint of sweetness. —Susan...
Directions In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes, onion, oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 425° for 35-40 minutes or...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4 small sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, cut into eight wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Related recipes like Roasted Sweet Potato and Onion Salad
Tasty ham and potato patties with green onion and Dijon mustard are rolled into panko bread crumbs a...
Tasty ham and potato patties with green onion and Dijon mustard are rolled into panko bread crumbs and fried until golden ... Ham Tetrazzini Recipe Stir diced ham into a hearty Cheddar cheese sauce with cooked spaghetti .... profile image.