Spare Ribs, Cabbage, and Sauerkraut Recipe
Delicious pork spare ribs slow cooked with cabbage and sauerkraut, and braised in beer.
1 Rub the ribs with garlic, caraway seeds, and cracked black pepper. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours (if you have time, otherwise skip). 2 Preheat oven to 400°F. Unwrap...
- Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds pork spare ribs, bone-in
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp caraway seeds
- 1 Tbsp cracked black pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 32-ounce jar of sauerkraut, drained
- 4 cups thinly shredded cabbage (about 1 medium head)
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 bottle of your favorite beer
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
Related recipes like Spare Ribs, Cabbage, and Sauerkraut Recipe
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bobby's Lighter Fresh Fruit Bread Pudding recipe from Not My Mama'...
Get this all star, easy to follow Bobby's Lighter Fresh Fruit Bread Pudding recipe from Not My Mama's Meals. ... Philly Cheesesteak Garbage Bread. (01:51) ...