Pork Roast and White Beans
Pork roast cooked with white beans, salsa, and beer in the slow cooker is quick to prepare in the morning and will be ready for you by evening.
Place roast into the slow cooker; add bay leaves to bottom of slow cooker. Pour beans, salsa, and beer over and around roast. Cook on Low, 7 to 8 hours.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 7 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (3 pound) pork roast, fat trimmed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
Related recipes like Pork Roast and White Beans
Get Grilled Chicken with an All-purpose Marinade Recipe from Food Network...
Puree shallots, onions, garlic, cilantro, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns, and oregano with the white vinegar. Add oil, but do not puree, just mix. Season, to taste ...