Light Chicken Potpie
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Light Chicken Potpie recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Prepare the crust: Pulse the flour, baking powder and salt in a food processor until combined. Add the butter, one piece at a time, pulsing until the mixture looks like coarse meal....
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 small russet potatoes
- 4 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 5 medium carrots, cut into large chunks
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Related recipes like Light Chicken Potpie
Get Potato Risotto with Pan-Grilled Lamb Sausages Recipe from Food Network...
Get Pasta-Stuffed Peppers (Peperoni Imbotiti Ai Vermicelli) Recipe from Food Network...
In a 10 to 12 inch saute pan, place 6 tablespoons oil and the garlic over medium heat and cook until the garlic is light golden brown, about 2 minutes. Break the ...