Green Bean and Turkey Casserole
Honest to goodness! You can have this comforting meal for six on the table with very little effort.
4 Bake uncovered 10 minutes. Sprinkle with onions; bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until mixture is bubbly and onions are warm.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cups Green Giant™ frozen cut green beans, (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups plain mashed potato mix (dry)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 can (2.8 oz) french fried onions (1/2 cup)
Related recipes like Green Bean and Turkey Casserole
Pineapple and teriyaki transform these turkey burgers from ordinary to delicious!...
Pineapple and teriyaki transform these turkey burgers from ordinary to delicious! ... Teriyaki Meatball Appetizers Recipe Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce ...
A sauce made from fresh tomatoes is the secret ingredient in this delicious shrimp pasta....
A sauce made from fresh tomatoes is the secret ingredient in this delicious shrimp ... 469 made it | 284 reviews | 51 photos ... "When your homegrown tomatoes are ripe, this is a perfect recipe to use lots of .... Chicken with Grape Tomatoes and Fried. .... it a bit heartier so I added red and green peppers and some mushrooms.