Grilled Chicken and Summer Vegetables
Greap recipe published by cool food website Realfoodbydad.com
Assemble chicken on a platter. Layer with succotash. Finish with red onions, chives and Cojeta cheese. Serve immediately.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Realfoodbydad.com
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to ½ inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 2 zucchini sliced to ¼-inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onions
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- ¼ cup Cojeta Cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Grilled Chicken and Summer Vegetables
This is a great tasting, simple to make soup. It consists of diced chicken breast with an array of m...
Chicken Noodle Soup II Recipe Chicken soup is the original cold medicine, and ... Hearty Chicken and Rice Soup Recipe This homemade chicken and rice ...