Ham Salad Spread
Whip up a quick and easy ham salad spread with hard-cooked eggs, mayonnaise, and pickle relish. Serve with assorted crackers.
Mix ham, eggs, celery, pickle relish, and onion together in a bowl. Combine mayonnaise and mustard together in a separate bowl; pour over ham mixture. Stir to coat. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
Related recipes like Ham Salad Spread
Using yogurt makes this a healthy potato salad perfect for summer...
Using yogurt makes this a healthy potato salad perfect for summer, from BBC Good ... To serve, mix most of the spring onions and mint into the dressing, then pour it over the potatoes. .... My friends left with the recipe :) Very fresh and tasty.