Baby Bok Choy with Cashews Recipe
Quick and easy! 15-minutes. Baby bok choy sautéed in olive oil with garlic, green onions, and mixed with roasted, salted cashews.
1 Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium high heat. Add onions, then garlic, then bok choy. Sprinkle with sesame oil and salt. Cover, and let the baby bok choy cook down for approximately...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 00 Hour 08 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped green onions, including green ends
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound baby bok choy, rinsed, larger leaves separated from base, base trimmed but still present, holding the smaller leaves together
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chopped, roasted, salted cashews
Related recipes like Baby Bok Choy with Cashews Recipe
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Homemade Roasted Tomato Soup recipe from Food Network Specials...
Get this all star, easy to follow Homemade Roasted Tomato Soup recipe from Food Network Specials. ... Roasted Tomato Soup with Halibut and Fresh Pasta.
Lightly breaded and pan-fried chicken breasts make a quick and easy main dish any night of the week....
Omi's Cucumber Salad Recipe This is a recipe for a simple German style ... Tuna Antipasto Salad Bowl Recipe This recipe yields a big batch of hearty pasta ...