Italian Rainbow Cookie Cake
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Italian Rainbow Cookie Cake recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Make the ganache: Place the chocolate in a medium bowl. Bring the cream and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a small saucepan, then pour over the chocolate. Shake the bowl so the chocolate...
- Yield: 8 to 12 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for the pans (see Cook's Note)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- One 12-ounce can almond cake and pastry filling, such as Solo brand (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon green liquid food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow liquid food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon red liquid food coloring
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry or apricot jam
Related recipes like Italian Rainbow Cookie Cake
Delicious and versatile sour cream frosting to go with all types of pound cake....
Delicious and versatile sour cream frosting to go with all types of pound cake. ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles. Similar: recipes ... 31. Icing for Sour Cream Cookies Recipe This icing is delicious spread over cookies or cupcakes ...
These gooey cookie bars are made with quick-cooking oats and lots of chocolate chips. A package of p...
These gooey cookie bars are made with quick cooking oats and lots of chocolate chips. A package of pudding mix adds to their moist texture.