This variation on everyone's favorite comfort food is a guaranteed pleaser.
COOK macaroni in a Dutch oven according to package directions; drain and set aside. SAUTE broccoli and next 4 ingredients in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until tender....
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup diced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1 small purple onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and diced
- 1 (16 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
Related recipes like Veggie Mac-And
This is an excellent recipe I came up with one day. Italian sausage is simmered in beer with bell pe...
Easy Smoked Sausage Skillet. Dinner's on the table in no time with this one skillet sausage and veggie dish. Smoked Sausage and Orzo Stuffed Peppers.
This is a great way to spice up an ordinary hamburger. Not only can this be done on the grill, but ...
Not only can this be done on the grill, but pan fried if desired. ... Portobello Mushroom Burgers Recipe The steak of veggie burgers. .... for my health conscious family: Burgers: Seasoned with 1 egg, 2 tbsp of water, 1/4 dry multigrain breadcr.
Butternut squash is roasted and layered with spinach, a homemade white sauce, and mozzarella cheese ...
Butternut squash is roasted and layered with spinach, a homemade white sauce, and ... Contadina(R) Butternut Squash Lasagna Recipe This veggie lasagna ...