Easy Chicken and Garden Veggies
A colorful, one-dish dinner calls for quick-cooking chicken breasts, fresh vegetables and bottled salad dressing.
4 Stir in tomatoes and dressing. Cook uncovered about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are thoroughly heated.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 oz fresh green beans, trimmed (leave whole)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing or Italian dressing
Related recipes like Easy Chicken and Garden Veggies
"This is a quick and easy vegan ice cream dish I created for some in-laws who are on a vegan diet. M...
This quick and easy vegan peanut butter and banana ice cream is sure to please ... chips (not vegan) and said this ice cream almost tasted like cookie dough!
The chicken salad is quick and easy. If you want a little 'zip', add a few drops of hot sauce to the...
The chicken salad is quick and easy. If you want a ... to the mixture! Serve on lettuce as a salad or on bread as a sandwich. ... Homemade Mac and Cheese. 1K.