Non-Alcoholic Passion Peach Tea
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Non-Alcoholic Passion Peach Tea recipe from Hot off the Grill with Bobby Flay
Directions Shake ingredients with ice in shaker tin. Pour into wine glasses, garnish with thin orange wheel. Recipe courtesy of Andrea Immer CATEGORIES: Fruit Tea American View All
- Yield: 3 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 12 ounces brewed Tazo Passion herbal tea (spices, passion fruit and hibiscus flavor)
- 6 ounces fresh orange juice
- 3 ounces peach nectar
- 1 1/2 ounces simple syrup infused with fresh ginger (boil 50/50 sugar and water to
- dissolve, add 1-inch piece peeled, sliced, fresh ginger and steep 30 minutes, remove ginger)
- Orange slices, for garnish
Related recipes like Non-Alcoholic Passion Peach Tea
The Aussie way to serve burgers, perfect for summer BBQs...
4 tbsp soured cream and chive dip ... Top with a burger, then a few slices of beetroot and a dollop of soured cream. ... Spiced peach & pepper chutney .... home), the burger would be topped with fried onions, pickled beetroot, a pineapple ring, ... they were delicious, served them with a salad and home made potato wedges.
If you've never had Nashville Hot Chicken, we're talking about an ultra-crispy fried chicken doused ...
166. Juicy Peach Crisp Recipe Peaches are baked with a streusel topping to make a peach .... Very good. Good balance between the spicy sauce and pickles.