"Always a hit at our church dinners, this hearty casserole keeps folks coming back for more," reports field editor Julie Sterchi from Jackson, Missouri
Directions Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce,...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 180 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, halved
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Related recipes like Crock-Pot Pizza
This comforting soup satisfies our pizza cravings. It's super versatile, too, as I sometimes substit...
This comforting soup satisfies our pizza cravings. It's super versatile, too, as I sometimes substitute light Italian sausage for the chicken or add a little Parmesan ...
"Cauliflower and ground flax seeds make a delicious gluten-free pizza crust topped with a creamy coc...
Cauliflower and ground flax seeds make a delicious gluten free pizza crust topped with a creamy coconutmilk and garlic sauce.
Homemade whole wheat pizza crust is a family's secret recipe for a quick and easy pizza night everyo...
Homemade whole wheat pizza crust is a family's secret recipe for a quick and easy pizza night everyone will enjoy. ... Valentino's Pizza Crust. 612. Pizza Dough II Recipe A little whole wheat flour makes this pizza crust chewy ... profile image.