Valerie's Brunch Frittata
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Valerie's Brunch Frittata recipe from Valerie Bertinelli
Directions Preheat the broiler.Warm the oil in a medium (10-inch) nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the asparagus and cherry tomatoes and saute until warmed through. Add the...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cut-up cooked asparagus (in 1- to 2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 large eggs, beaten with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mix of chopped fresh chives and dill
Related recipes like Valerie's Brunch Frittata
Get Cast Iron Frittata From Craftsman And Wolves Recipe from Food Network...
Sour cream makes these eggs rich and creamy, and the basil adds a little kick of flavor....
Sour cream makes these eggs rich and creamy, and the basil adds a little kick ... Cheesy Oven Scrambled Eggs Recipe This big brunch recipe delivers a big pan .... Garlic Cilantro Scrambled Eggs Recipe A blend of garlic and cilantro with ...