Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
The cream cheese frosting wonderfully complements this spice cake sent in by Sandra McKenzie from Braham, Minnesota.
Directions In a large bowl, beat the sugar, pumpkin, oil and eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and cloves; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Pour...
- Yield: 24 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 24 candy pumpkins
Related recipes like Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
"So moist and yummy! You'd never know they were gluten-free unless I told you so! I prefer to buy my...
The ultimate combination of pumpkin pie and bread pudding. Pumpkin ... 6. Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Filling Recipe Have your pie crust ready to receive this ...