Mini Carrot Cakes with Cream Cheese Glaze
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Mini Carrot Cakes with Cream Cheese Glaze recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions For the cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12 mini loaf pans or a 12-cup regular muffin pan with pan release spray.Spread the pecans out on a rimmed baking sheet and...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Pan release spray, for greasing
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 2-percent Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups shredded carrot (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 1/3 less fat cream cheese (neufchatel cheese), at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch fine salt
- Pecan halves, golden raisins and/or ground cinnamon, for garnish, optional
Related recipes like Mini Carrot Cakes with Cream Cheese Glaze
Monkey bread for dinner? Why not! Toss biscuits, sauce and cheese together for a new take on pizza n...
Toss biscuits, sauce and cheese together for a new take on pizza night. .... is that it's very kid friendly. i let them cut the biscuits with the pizza cutter (how fitting is ...
"Creamy frosting made with cream cheese and fresh strawberries. Perfect topping on a strawberry cake...
Pureed fresh strawberries give this cream cheese frosting an appetizing pink color and taste that will complement any white or lemon cake.
Try a savory spin on biscuit waffles--stuffed with all the fixings of a western omelet. MORE+ LESS-...
In medium bowl, mix 4 eggs, 1/4 cup milk or cream, 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham , 1/2 cup chopped red and green bell peppers and, if desired, 1/4 cup chopped ...