Queen of Hearts cake
Celebrate the 150 year anniversary of Alice in Wonderland with a sensational sponge sandwiched with fresh strawberries and cream
Just before serving, sieve the jam to remove any lumps, then use to cover the mousse in each heart hole – a small piping bag is good for this (see step-by-step). Finish by cutting 8 squares...
- Yield: Serves 16
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- a drizzle of flavourless oil (such as sunflower), for greasing
- 5 large eggs Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a… , separated
- 175g golden caster sugar
- zest and juice 1 lemon Lemon le-monOval in shape, with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile fruits…
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 85g fine semolina Semolina sem-oh-leen-ahSemolina flour is pale-yellow in colour, high in gluten and used for traditionally made pasta,…
- 25g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- about 650g strawberries, hulled
- 200g icing sugar, plus extra to serve
- 4 gelatine leaves
- 750ml whipping cream
- 3-4 tbsp strawberry jam
Related recipes like Queen of Hearts cake
"Yummy vinaigrette dressing with a nice richness thanks to some balsamic vinegar and fresh blueberri...
This blueberry vinaigrette dressing is made with fresh blueberries, vinegar, and ... Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Dressing Recipe This quick and easy recipe for .... salad of romaine hearts, fresh blueberries, feta cheese and toasted walnuts.
A lovely and colorful pasta dish combines chicken with garlic, mushrooms, red peppers, artichoke hea...
A lovely and colorful pasta dish combines chicken with garlic, mushrooms, red peppers, artichoke hearts, spinach, and basil pesto. It's easy and quick, but looks ...
"This recipe produces a really moist fruit cake it was given to me by my mom, and it's really easy. ...
This recipe produces a really moist fruit cake it was given to me by my mom, and it's really ... Gumdrop Fruitcake Recipe A delightful memory from my childhood.
Get Toasted Angel Food Cake with Grilled Peaches Recipe from Food Network...
Move oven rack to lowest position. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pour cake mix into clean, large mixing bowl. Add water. Prepare and bake according to ...