Salted Caramel Brownies
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Salted Caramel Brownies recipe from Ina Garten
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 9 x 12 x 1-inch baking pan.Melt the butter, 8 ounces of the chocolate chips, and the unsweetened...
- Yield: 12 large brownies
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 8 ounces plus 6 ounces Hershey's semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee granules, such as Nescafe
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 to 6 ounces good caramel sauce, such as Fran's
- 2 to 3 teaspoons flaked sea salt, such as Maldon
Related recipes like Salted Caramel Brownies
"These chocolate-caramel snacks are dipped in chocolate and topped with chocolate chips and crumbled...
These chocolate caramel snacks are dipped in chocolate and topped with chocolate ... made it | 0 reviews | photos ... Recipe by: Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®.
A unique blend of salted peanuts, chocolate chips, espresso and coconut result in a crispy, crunchy ...
A unique blend of salted peanuts, chocolate chips, espresso and coconut result in a crispy, crunchy cookie. Great for traveling or camping because the cookie ...
Retro rocks. This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centre piece for afternoon tea and ...
This classic pineapple upside down cake makes a fun centre piece for ... Sticky upside down banana cake ... Upside down banana cake with maple caramel sauce. 5 .... I do put the loose bottomed tin I bake this in on a sheet of foil to stop the toffee escaping to the bottom of the oven and then I can eat the toffee on the foil......