The secret ingredients in a creamy no-bake pie recipe are just a can of sweetened condensed milk and a packet of that famous fruity drink mix.
Whisk fruit-flavored drink mix with sweetened condensed milk in a bowl until thoroughly combined and thick. Gently fold whipped topping into mixture until light and fluffy. Spread filling into...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (0.13 ounce) package unsweetened fruit-flavored drink mix (such as Kool-Aid®)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust