Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Taco Meat Recipe
Slow cooker shredded chicken thighs, perfect filling for tacos and burritos!
1 Coat chicken with rub, place in slow cooker: Whisk the rub ingredients together in a bowl. Dredge the boneless skinless chicken thighs in the rub. Place the chicken thighs in a slow cooker....
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- Cooking time: 03 Hour 00 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled fine between your hands
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice (can sub a scant pinch of ground cloves)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional, add more or less depending on how much heat you want)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (do not remove excess fat)
- 6 ounces (3/4 cup) pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- Corn tortillas
- Finely shredded cabbage
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Chopped avocado
- Lime wedges
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Taco Meat Recipe
Get Lemon-Thyme Chicken with Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get Asian Chicken Stacks with Wasabi Cream Recipe from Food Network...
Get Asian Chicken Stacks with Wasabi Cream Recipe from Food Network. ... While the chicken cooks, prepare the gyoza wrappers by heating a skillet over medium high heat. Brush both sides of the wrappers with the ... Asian Chicken Burgers.
Here's a simple maple-flavored roast that will feed a crowd. It takes only 15 minutes to prepare, th...
Stir together the maple syrup, ketchup, water, and garlic. ... Carefully open up the foil packet, and broil for a few minutes until the sauce glazes the meat. ... Spicy Honey Mustard Pork Roast Recipe This is a honey mustard glaze with black pepper ... Herb, Garlic, and Bacon Pork Loin Recipe and Video Double up the pork ...