Whole Wheat Penne with Cauliflower Sauce
Whole wheat pasta can stand up to this veggie-rich sauce.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, salt it, add the pasta and cook until al dente. Set aside a ladle of pasta water and drain the pasta. Meanwhile, heat the EVOO, 3 turns of the pan, in...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound whole wheat penne rigate
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed, skins removed and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, stemmed and chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and finely chopped
- 3/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups arugula or baby spinach, whole or coarsely chopped
Related recipes like Whole Wheat Penne with Cauliflower Sauce
... 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt; 3 tablespoons honey; 1 pound nectarines,* ... Using a spoon, drop dough in 12 mounds onto the prepared baking sheet, ... Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl whisk together yogurt and honey. Top warm shortcakes with sliced nectarines; spoon sauce over all. ... Recipe Collections.
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less tha...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less than half an hour! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a ...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwic...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwiches just for her. The mozzarella, tomato sauce and red ...