Cinnamon Apple Pie Bars
All the fixings for apple pie are arranged in a casserole dish creating delightful apple pie bars. Top with a sweet and simple glaze!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll 1 pie crust pastry onto a work surface; lightly roll with a rolling pin until crust is a 9x13-inch rectangle, cutting crust if needed. Press...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (15 ounce) package pastry for a 9-inch double crust pie
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced, or more to taste
- 3 gala apples, peeled and sliced, or more to taste
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- 1 dash vanilla extract
Related recipes like Cinnamon Apple Pie Bars
A delightfully spiced treat, this gingerbread cake with lemon glaze with be a welcome addition to an...
A delightfully spiced treat, this gingerbread cake with lemon glaze with be a welcome ... Whisk flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and Chinese five spice ...
"Slightly buttery and crunchy with great oat flavor. Apricots and the slightly citrusy and peppery g...
Fresh apricots and ginger create a delicious jammy filling in these easy oat crumble bars made with almond meal and gluten free flour.
"This vegan barbecue sauce is a wonderful alternative to more-traditional sauces, giving you a quick...
This quick and easy vegan barbecue sauce is sweetened with raw sugar, molasses, ... 0. Recipe by: chefcs. "This vegan barbecue sauce is a wonderful alternative to .... Blend tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, molasses, mustard ...