Southwestern Egg Rolls with Salsa Dipping Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Southwestern Egg Rolls with Salsa Dipping Sauce recipe from Valerie Bertinelli
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. For the egg rolls: Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet generously with cooking spray.In a large bowl, combine the cheese,...
- Yield: about 16 egg rolls
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- One 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- One 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- One 4-ounce can diced green chiles, drained
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- One 16-ounce package egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 5 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 scallions, white and light green parts only, finely chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves and stems, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
Related recipes like Southwestern Egg Rolls with Salsa Dipping Sauce
... 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt; 3 tablespoons honey; 1 pound nectarines,* ... Using a spoon, drop dough in 12 mounds onto the prepared baking sheet, ... Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl whisk together yogurt and honey. Top warm shortcakes with sliced nectarines; spoon sauce over all. ... Recipe Collections.
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less tha...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less than half an hour! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a ...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwic...
My grandma absolutely loves Italian food, so I decided to make a twist on classic sloppy joe sandwiches just for her. The mozzarella, tomato sauce and red ...