Polenta Corn Bake
"Using prepared polenta, jarred Italian sauce, frozen corn, and lots of cheese makes this mouthwatering side dish easy and delicious."
Stir the Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of an 8-inch square shallow baking dish. Layer 4 slices polenta, 1/2 cup corn, 1/2 cup sauce...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Prego® Veggie Smart Chunky & Savory Italian Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) tube prepared polenta, cut crosswise into 12 slices
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Polenta Corn Bake
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Tart recipe from Tyler Florence...
Nov 2, 2013 Bake Tyler Florence's rich, dense Chocolate Tart recipe from Food Network for a ... Pour the filling into the cooled tart shell and bake at 325 degrees F for 15 to 20 ... More Cooking Tips ... Chocolate Tart with Rum Glaze.
Butterscotch haystacks are a quick and easy, no-bake cookie made with butterscotch chips, peanut but...
Butterscotch haystacks are a quick and easy, no bake cookie made with butterscotch chips, peanut butter, and chow mein noodles ... Butterscotch Drops Recipe Melt butterscotch chips with peanut butter, stir in cornflakes, and .... profile image.