A good friend shared her mother's fruitcake recipe with me. It's simply the best I've ever eaten.
In a bowl, toss the cherries, pineapple and pecans with 1/2 cup flour; set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition....
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 2 Hour
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 ounce) container candied cherries, halved
- 8 ounces chopped candied pineapple
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/2 cups butter (no substitutes), softened
- 2 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Related recipes like Pineapple
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Glazed Sugar Loaf Pineapple and Lobster Salad Garnished with Toast...
Rum, molasses, ginger, and allspice mingle in a flavorful marinade and basting sauce for grilled chi...
Sizzling Chicken Skewers Recipe The chicken is marinated in a soy sauce, brown ... Island Chicken with Fruit Salsa Recipe A tropical pineapple mango salsa ...
Sweet, salty and savory flavors perfectly complement each other when marinated pineapple chunks are ...
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers Recipe Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a ... Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Recipe Pieces of pineapple are wrapped in ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spicy Pineapple Glazed Shrimp Kabobs recipe from Food Network Kitc...
... Spicy Pineapple Glazed Shrimp Kabobs recipe from Food Network Kitchen. ... In a small saucepan combine pineapple, lemon and lime juices with the ginger, ...