Peachy Berry Cobbler
Enjoy delicious, wholesome fruits in this baked Wave 3 classic!
For topping, in a medium bowl stir together whole wheat pastry flour, baking powder, the 1/4 teaspoon ginger, and the kosher salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in oil until mixture resembles...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger or ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons heat-stable granular sugar substitute
- 3 cups fresh or frozen peeled, unsweetened peach slices
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries and/or blueberries
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- Ground ginger or ground cinnamon (optional)
Related recipes like Peachy Berry Cobbler
Two cups of your favorite berries are baked in a soft cakey cobbler -- just mix, pour, bake and eat!...
Two cups of your favorite berries are baked in a soft cakey cobbler just mix, pour, ... The cobbler was cake like, so it could easily be served as a coffeecake for ...
This warming cobbler is impossible to resist on a winter's day, but is so delicious you'll be cookin...
This warming cobbler is impossible to resist on a winter's day, but is so delicious you'll be cooking it up all year round. From BBC Good Food. ... peeled; 5 carrots ... 350ml red wine; 350ml lamb or beef stock; large splash Worcestershire sauce ...
"Start your morning off right, with this smooth peanut buttery, berry smoothie made with Stevia In T...
Start your morning off right, with this smooth peanut buttery, berry smoothie made ... Salted Caramel Pumpkin Latte Recipe A twist on the classic pumpkin latte, ...